Sunday, July 10

breathe again

Went for a splash in the pool (literally. there was more splashing than actual swimming) with Sarah, Wayne & Samuel yesterday evening (9 July 2011). Yes, this date bears an indelible mark on the history of Malaysia. I spent the whole day in my BigBird PJs until it was time to get in the pool. And coincidentally, I had my hair up with a yellow hair tie before jumping into the water. Yes, that was a very necessary digression. Anyway, we had water fights and other silly super fun games in the water albeit continuous stares from the lifeguard and other swimmers. Apparently we could be heard all the way from the 13th floor of the condo, so you can imagine just how much fun we were having. :D
I've never attended swimming lessons before. I taught myself how to swim and though observational learning has done wonders for most people in most areas, I'm pretty sure the way I swim will humor many. It wasn't until 8 something at night when we got up and decided to order pizza. Special thanks to Nicole for giving me the Dominos pamphlet 2 weeks back. :) It was really tranquil as we ate in the dark by the pool and just talked. I have never done this before, such experiences only existed in books, movies and tumblr. Don't know how we did it, but we managed to talk nonsensically until 1 something in the morning when we reluctantly retired to our rooms only because some of us had to wake up early for church the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment