Sunday, July 10

serendipity at its best

I'm relieved to be able to step out of the condo today. Stayed within the limits of the area for the whole of yesterday, as advised by Mum & Dad. I'm not gonna start on the topic of the unnecessary fuss over the rally. I've taken a breather as of yesterday and thus I shall not broadcast my abhorrence of the abominable blue suits attempting to "calm the noble citizens down" now. Have immortalized those thoughts elsewhere.
As usual, I went to morning Mass with Steph, Leanne and Sarah. When we got back, the weather was perfect for curling up in bed and clinging onto the covers for added comfort, so me being me, I slept after lunch. Woke up and went for a swim with the same people from yesterday's episode, and again we created a scene. Always :) We headed to Asia Cafe for dinner, where I met with Joyce and Raymond both from Taylor's. Was pleasantly surprised to bump into Mr. Varun (my ex Bio lecturer) who was there with students from Bio 5. We settled down at Chatime after all but one of the students went back. Joyce and Raymond came along too. Since Varun (feels weird addressing him as such) resigned, I've always had this tendency to lay a guilt trip on him. I know it's mean but hey, it comes in handy 'cause now he might have tuition classes for his wonderful ex-students who miss him wholeheartedly. :D So yeah I'm definitely looking forward to that. I believe I speak on behalf of Bio 2, 3 & 5.
Spontaneous nights ftw.
Okay, time to go into torpor for the next 8 hours or so. Goodnight lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment