Tuesday, November 22

bonjour

So it's been 5 days since WACE has been over. WACE = Western Australian Certificate of Education, in case you're wondering. Or in simpler terms, my final exams.

Frankly, the days of preparation prior to WACE have been far less stressful than those before SPM last year. SPM was yet another major hurdle we had to overcome before graduating from high school except it tested students' capacity to osmose and do the technicolor yawn rather than actual intellect. Probably because for AUSMAT, we had only 5 subjects, 6 less than the 11 I took for SPM.

Also, content-wise, AUSMAT is much less of a headache than SPM. The amount of facts we were required to know in Form 5 is enough to give anyone a cerebral hemorrhage (I've been watching Grey's Anatomy), unlike in college where knowing the book inside out isn't everything. It doesn't suffice; what makes the cut is knowing how to apply the knowledge. AUSMAT loves indirect questions.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for next year, being in a new environment and meeting new people. But at the same time, I know I'll miss Sunway. I already do, and I haven't even left. Oh well, I guess it's true what they say : Change is the only constant. And quoting Nicole who quoted Ms. Priya, "If you can't adapt to changes, you're gonna struggle to survive." Spoken like a true Bio lecturer.

Anyway, time for Grey's Anatomy again. Till my next post, au revoir!



No comments:

Post a Comment