Saturday, October 8

I've been incredibly, unbelievably stupid.

Do you know someone who only calls or texts you when he/she needs a favor from you? You only exist when he/she needs something. Did a certain somebody's name cross your mind as it registered these words before your eyes?

If not, you're lucky. Cos unfortunately having this person in your life is a burden, both emotionally and physically.
*
I don't want to believe that you're using me. The idea of it disgusts me. I don't want to be forced to realize that you regard me as a person who is worthy of your friendship only because I obediently do what you ask of me, as and when. That you're taking advantage of me. I don't believe that you are, by nature, a person of such demeanor. Are you asking of me so much because you are willing to do just that much for me?

And I don't understand why, in the past, time and time again, I have given in to you.
There's a first time for everything. Such applies to saying no the next time you impose on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment