Sunday, June 5

for your entertainment

The after-effects of deactivating my Facebook account last Friday has not worn off. My account is all weird now. My status updates are not appearing on my page, I can't 'like' fan pages, I'm not receiving the notifications that I should and who knows what else. Okay I'm not gonna go into details of why I deactivated it in the first place and why I reactivated it yesterday, so don't bother reading further if you've read this far thinking I'm going to explain myself. Haha all I will say is, it was a spur of the moment decision.
Sometimes I wonder if I should just delete the account for good. Everyone has thought about this at some point but none of us are man enough to actually bring ourselves to do it. Wonder why this is so.
How can we claim to detest something that we are constantly guilty of spending much of our free time on?
Lol, maybe it's just me who has to work on putting my words into actions.
I'm so not mentally prepared for college tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment