Sunday, June 5

everyday i'm shufflin

It's Sunday already and it's back to college tomorrow! Gosh, days do feel accelerated when you're on holiday. I overslept and missed church this morning.
It's sooo hot outside. Kills the mood to go anywhere, so now I'm blogging in bed to the countdown on Rickdees. I spend way too much time on this laptop. Which explains my dizzyness when I woke up this morning. It's not healthy, but Modern Family was too addictive to resist! I finished off Season 1 last night early this morning. Does sleeping too much cause the illusion of the room spinning as well? Hmm.

Reasons why a holiday is the best thing next to pizza:
  • You don't know what day it is, which is cool 'cause you don't need to know.
  • Instead of having breakfast after brushing your teeth which cancels out the first action, you can now brush after breakfast and have a minty breath till lunchtime!
  • You can shower and eat at odd hours.
  • You can spend the whole day in PJs and/or have your hair resemble that of a mentally deluded woman.
  • And the best, no assignments or other college obligations!

No comments:

Post a Comment