Thursday, May 19

in spite of impending doom next week.

My white Apple earphones have gone missing, with a slim chance of returning. It is kind of a big deal, considering how often I use them. Maybe it's superficial to get all worked up over losing a pair of earphones. It's nowhere near as hopeless as poverty-stricken children worrying when their next decent meal will be. It's not losing earphones that troubles me, but the earphones. There are only a gazillion more out there to buy, but it doesn't help that I have an uncanny tendency to be sentimentally attached to certain things I use everyday. The only good thing out of this is that I won't feel the compelling need to watch series on my laptop every night now. Which is pretty convenient 'cause exams are next week.

Anyway, setting aside the aforementioned mishap, today somewhat stood out from the rest of my college days. Let's do a recap.
  • I've mastered the skill of doing my hair up with a pen, thanks to Nicole. She's such a darling. :)
  • In fact, she brought me to a place in college called 'The Atrium Garden' (which I never knew existed) where students can study. The environment's conducive so I'll be going there from now on when I've no classes. :)
  • Despite sitting just beside each other, Amanda and I discovered the superfluousness thrill of whatsapp-ing each other, by doing exactly that. Behold, the blatant manifestation of technology infiltrating our everyday lives. Or perhaps just the result of summing up 2 girls, intense boredom and their mad hope for class to be cancelled. :)
  • The pink flats I wore today received a bit too much uncalled-for attention. Lol, I didn't realize how bright the pink was when I first bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment