Wednesday, May 18

chemistry needs me :/

I feel like an old person.
Haha that statement must have looked funny. Before your preconceptions get the better of you, hear me out. I've been listening to Lite and Easy a lot recently. And yup, lately I find myself subconsciously singing oldies. That's it. :) I've never taken a preference for contemporary music, save the ones that still bear meaning. On another note, don't you agree that it's pitifully unfortunate how some artists who produce such sensational, mood-lifting music do not receive the acknowledgement they deserve, while others who sell themselves by consistently composing songs with lyrics bearing next to nothing get to stand in the limelight? What this world needs is fresh, raw talents. For them to be showcased and be awed at. I'm not gonna mention any names in particular. :)
Hmm, I don't know what led to my probings of this subject. Here I am, rather pensively enjoying a nutritious cup of Spirulina oats to iTunes when it just entered my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment