Monday, May 30

food, not-so-glorious food :/

I just realized I've not mentioned this before. The last time I checked, which was in March when I went for a full blood test, triglyceride levels in my blood were abnormally high. :/ Major shocker! The normal level is 1 point something, mine was a whopping 3.4. I'm terrified, to say the least, after googling possible outcomes for those with high triglyceride levels. It's just strange 'cause its effects do not manifest themselves via pimples or my BMI which is tending towards underweight and fulfilling the bare minimum for normal. I'm starting to wonder if I may have subconsciously eaten chunky peanut butter straight from the jar the night before the test itself. I hope I have! 'Cause then that would explain the anomalous test results. Nevertheless, even if I had, there's no harm in watching my eating habits now 'cause prevention is better than cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment