Tuesday, September 6

Hi, I'm lackadaisical.

I'm slightly irked that the Internet connection at the condo is so slow. So slow, even my phone loads faster. Gotta love 3G. So yup, I'm blogging from my phone.
Recent changes in the timetable made by ms. Rose have granted me the privilege of sleeping in on Wednesday mornings and for that I'm ever so grateful towards my Maths lecturer.
We got back our exam results. Our marks have not been finalized, but as of now, I'm satisfied with them. Especially Maths which I surprisingly aced. It is unexpected considering my negative take on the subject following the release of our first sem results 3 months ago.
Got through 2 hurdles today, English trial oral exam and a Psychology in-class assessment based on a movie we watched yesterday. Am super relieved they're over,as I know I now have to direct my energy elsewhere. For something of insurmountable importance, which is the Mock exams coming up in 2.5 weeks time.
I need inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment