Monday, July 11

tear gas and water cannons

Blogging from college again:) Free periods after lunch are the best. Minus the part where Katriyn and I are shushed by the noise controller woman in the library who doesn't know how to smile. Asdfghjkl. This reminds me of a post I reblogged in Tumblr. I swear that site is pro at articulating thoughts we never knew we had. Or perhaps thoughts we never dared to mention. ;)

Scrolling through the insane tweets from here and having a good laugh, I must say.

In relation to the title of this entry, Rekka told us her side of the story on the Bersih rally. It's so awesome to have a lecturer who's a hardcore supporter of the Walk for Democracy and who was in the midst of the commotion (solely caused by the blue suits) on Saturday. The sugar-coated claims in the mainstream media do not bear even half the amount the truth contained in an eyewitness testimony. Suck on that, losers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment