Tuesday, July 5

semi-charmed kinda life

I didn't blog over the weekend so I shall make up for that now. I absolutely love free periods in college-they permit time for blogging and/or loitering around college like a hobo. :D So on Saturday, I was supposed to study for the upcoming Math investigation on Monday, but instead I spent the afternoon at Pyramid with the darlings from Taylor's : Joyce, Raye and PC. I so don't regret it now, 'cause turns out, the investigation requires not much prior knowledge on the topic, but rather necessitates creative interventions to arrive at the answers "intelligently". More of a logic test then. So yeah, wouldn't have made much of a difference even I'd stayed home and revised. :D

Anyway, had a fab time with the fellow ex-Lodgians on Sat. We shall meet up every weekend from now onwards, regardless of assigments/tests/whatever. :) I swear our gatherings are therapeutic. Watched Monte Carlo and it def lived up to my expectations. This weekend, we're heading down to Empire mainly to ride the 5-storey slide. Weekly doses of serotonin-inducing experiences ftw!

Sunday was relatively uneventful. All I remember was yakking and camwhoring with Amanda by the pool.

1 comment: