Wednesday, June 1

jump-start my heart

Gordon and Lina are leaving for Sibu tomorrow so today we acted out our inner kid desires at Lagoon with a few others, 8 of us altogether. They will not be studying in Sunway anymore-they got offered JPA scholarships, Gordon to KBU and Lina to Taylor's Lakeside. (Gasp! Refer to one of my previous posts). Sigh, I'm gonna miss Lina for always being there regardless of circumstance and for being my makan buddy! :) And Gordon with his knack for coming up with the funniest statements and lightening up the mood no matter how serious things are.

Though the rides didn't cause my pulse to race as fast as I would've liked (except for the Tomahawk), today was fun. :) Being chased off the carousel once and out of the water playground twice was embarrassing but hilarious nonetheless.

By the end of the day, we were whacked from screaming for 8 hours on the rides just for the heck of it, so we settled for dinner at KFC, the furthest our legs could take us to. Took the shuttle bus home.

The last thing I vaguely remembered doing upon reaching my room was shoving the clothes on my bed to the chair and plummeting into bed. When I woke up and it was already 11pm. Despite being tired to the bone, it was a day well-spent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment