Tuesday, June 14

i should start on math

Amanda is exhibiting signs that can only be justified by modifications in her genetic composition. Hahaha. (Blame all that gene talk until one o' clock earlier this morning for my arriving at a hypothesis this far-fetched).

Signs/Symptoms:

  • Calling me a cartoon.
  • Wailing and asking why I broke up with her. (Personally, I don't remember ever agreeing to be her partner).
  • Sticking her tongue out and awkwardly positioning her hands in a fashion that she claims is tantamount to a sexy pose.
  • Attempting to harass me in the midst of my persistence in making sense of gel electrophoresis.
  • Posting grandiose Facebook statuses using my account.
  • Forcibly engaging me in frivolous debates while slapping moisturizer onto her face. Okay, we shall at least credit her ability to multitask. Pretty impressive for a transgenic organism, don't you think? :D
Disclaimer: I'm glad to have met her in AUSMAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment