Thursday, June 16

i can't sleep just yet

I'm so used to everything touchscreen that I sometimes I forget it doesn't apply to my laptop. A few seconds ago I actually thought twice before intending to remove dust from the screen using my finger, wary that I would be navigated to another page. Haha.

We had our second Malaysian Studies lesson today yesterday (it's past midnight), which turned out be a total drag, as expected. It was 3 hours, mind you. 180 minutes of looking at slides and taking in information we've learned before in high school. If only it's possible to self-study this subject. It's practical, considering the fact it's history and all is required is storing of the unchangeable facts and regurgitating them during the exam. But unfortunately an attendance of 80% at the very least is the passport to enter the exam hall on the final day. Sigh.

I have an unexplainable desire to go to a concert with the lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. testing testing if this comment thingy works :) if you see this, yay! :D

    ReplyDelete