Sunday, June 26

come on skinny love, just last the year

It's Sunday. Went to church with Leanne and Steph this morning and came back, just in time to see Lina off. She's been granted the JPA scholarship and will be studying Foundation in Pharmacy at Taylor's Lakeside Campus. Lucky her:) Getting to have a breath of fresh air and all. The campus being somewhat like a mall is a definite plus.

So I got the flu and had a sore throat on Friday night, but now my throat's fully recovered and I'm barely sniffling. Talk about a super strong immune system! Lol joking, my speedy recovery is all thanks to Clarinase and copious amounts of water I've been gulping down since yesterday (One of the lab manuals taught me the word copious. Nice.).

In the midst of the discomfort owing to my very congested nose and irritated throat, I miraculously finished up the Psychology research investigation report yesterday. It was supposed to be an ongoing task done within a period of a month, but my state of health deterred me from going out. So stayed at home I did, and lo and behold! The 10-page report was completed. :) Every cloud has a silver lining indeed. Even falling sick, in my case.

I can't wait for Thursday, but then again I'll dread it even more when the day comes. Cognitive dissonance. Rawr.

1 comment: