Tuesday, May 31

seventeen and invincible

Watched POTC in 3D with Nicole and Faye this afternoon. It was entertaining, but I would've enjoyed it more had Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley been in it. Went hunting for clothes after that, then milk tea. Originally wanted Chatime but the queue was so long so we settled for Asian Avenue.

Took the bus to Taylor's Lakeside to meet Syin and Clar. I can't explain why, but the moment the campus came into view, I immediately loved it. Maybe it's because of its newness. Everything looks so clean and homely. They have Starbucks, Baskin-Robbins and other places for students to chill in between classes. Did I mention a saloon as well? Plus, it's very open (I prefer the outdoors) and students can go feed the fishes in the lake when they've nothing to do and want to pass time productively. And dayumm, the eye candy there is enough to send anyone into the dooms of diabetes. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment