Sunday, May 15

love remains the same.

Met up with the darlings today. Okay it was yesterday, it's 12.28 in the morning now. Ever since I moved to KL to study, I feel as though I've sorta lost my identity. In KL, I have to be mindful about how I behave. But with them, it's a whole different story altogether. I can let my guard down and act like a total idiot if I want to and still not be worried if I'm gonna be judged simply because we've grown into each other's quirks from spending so much time with each other. Upon talking and just hanging out with the girls today like we used to, it feels like I've found myself again. There's complete loosening of normal inhibitions. Lol, at this point you must be wondering how I act when the covers fall. Or when I'm around people with whom I feel comfortably at home with.

Tiff, Serena, Alicia & Joyce,
I really miss our sporadic outbursts of laughter in class or during lunch at the most random things, our insane talks about anything and everything from boys to potatoes, our silly inside jokes, our trademark catchphrases, expressions and hand gestures, our sharing of love via insults. I just miss our chemistry. Where else can I find camaraderie so indispensably strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment