Sunday, May 8

I cannot do distance.

I feel so accomplished. I successfully exited Pyramid empty-handed today. :) Technically, it was yesterday since it's past midnight. Hung out there this yday afternoon with the greatly missed friends studying in Taylor's now. Every single time we meet up, I cannot help but wonder how different things would've turned out had I not abruptly changed my mind at the very last minute to come to Sunway. Not that I don't think about this often. Trust me, I do, all the time. It just strikes me harder when we're all together again.
Honestly, I still don't know how it had happened. I had been pretty sure I'd be heading to Taylor's for SAM after SPM. Had already sorted things out things out with Eldarius so we could stay together with the approval of both our parents.
Then it just happened. Ask me tomorrow or in the next life, I still will not be able to explain how and why. I found myself packing for Sunway.
There's nothing lacking in this college save the the familiar, warm company of you all. You're my kind of people. :) Why had I believed myself to be strong enough to handle distance?

No comments:

Post a Comment