Saturday, May 7

healthy obsessions

Internet speed at the condo I'm staying now is unbelievably slow and because of that I'm deprived of the latest Vampire Diaries eps! :( Wish I could fly back home and download the last 2 eps and come back here on monday in time for college. It's a 1 hr 45 mins flight only after all. Lol, the lengths I'll go to watch the season finale. :) Debby's the only other person here (who I know of) who watches the show but we're both on the same boat. Slow internet connection is such a buzz kill. Well, she and My Bio lecturer. I've been supplying him with the episodes from Season 1 right up to now hahaha.
Okay, if Damon dies (omg, even typing it out makes me shudder inside) I'm not watching Season 3 anymore. Lol, only 98% of the female viewers of the show and I, no? ;)
The sexier Salvatore!

No comments:

Post a Comment